Schneider Electric Off Grid Energy
- Aussie Off Grid can offer you an all in one standalone power solutions that use the complete range of Schneider Electric technologies.
- Schneider Electric are known for off-grid solar and backup power solutions.
- Harness the continuously declining production cost of solar power with Schneider Electric.
Schneider Electric are global specialists in energy management and automation
Schneider Electric develops connected technologies and solutions to manage energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.
Conext SW delivers new value and a new price point to the marketplace in 2013. Conext SW is a pure sine wave, inverter/charger system with switchable 50/60 Hz functionality available for both 120/240 VAC or 230 VAC models.
Available DC and AC switchgear panels, display control panel, remote monitoring and automated generator control modules present even more value.
Stacking Conext SW units will double the power and available solar charge controllers allow for the integration of solar capacity as required.
Available in 2.5 and 4.0 kW
Off-Grid Solar and Backup Power Solutions
Easy to install
- Configures quickly into compact wall mounted system
- Companion switchgear integrates inverter with battery bank and solar charge controllers
- All models support both 50 Hz and 60 Hz output
- All models support stackable power
Easy to service
- Remote monitoring and configuration
- Global support
Higher return on investment
- Cost effective residential and community system
- Harness the continuously declining production cost of solar power
Contact us and find out how we can help you get the best Off Grid Energy System for your individual needs and location.