SMA Inverter Off Grid Solar Systems
The Sunny Island 3.0M and 4.4M
The Sunny Island 3.0M and 4.4M support a wide range of on-grid and off-grid applications, and both systems have a number of compelling product features. Users benefit from SMA’s over 25 years of experience with battery inverter technology.
Its high protection class, wide temperature range and overload capacity provide the kind of reliability needed for off-grid use. Intelligent load and energy management keeps the system running even in critical situations. And being a core element in the SMA Flexible Storage System for new and existing PV systems, the Sunny Island system stores generated solar power and works with the Sunny Home Manager to intelligently manage home energy consumption.
The quick configuration guide and intuitive user interface help ensure quick and convenient commissioning in any both cases. The new Sunny Island 3.0M and 4.4M systems are the perfect product solutions for stand-alone and grid-connected systems in a power output range of up to 13 kW.
- Aussie Off Grid can offer you an all in one standalone power solutions that use SMA Inverter technology.
- SMA has been developing and distributing high-quality PV Inverters and innovative technology for intelligent energy management for over 30 years.
- SMA provide industry leading technology and service solutions for all photovoltaic applications offer users more efficiency and independence in meeting their energy needs.
SMA ADVANCED OFF GRID TECHNOLOGY
Energy control plays a key role when it comes to an off-grid energy supply. SMA inverter technology ensures that all components are compatible with one another and that the storage system is optimally used. If more solar power is available than needed, then the batteries will be charged. If demand is greater than production, it is covered by the electricity stored in the batteries.
From a remote mountain cabin, an isolated garden house in the country, a vacation home on an island or for those who just want to be off the grid. An SMA Inverter built into an Off-Grid System allows you to be self-sufficient anywhere and at any time.
Advantages Of An SMA System
- You become completely independent from external energy supplies.
- You can combine different energy sources such as PV, wind energy and hydropower.
- You can expand or change your system on a modular basis at any time.
- You can rely on our support, from planning to commissioning the system.
Contact us and find out how we can help you get the best Off Grid Energy System for your individual needs and location.